Hi Sébastien!
It's not simple, but you may try with combinations of

GtkStyleContext *style = gtk_widget_get_style_context(widget);
GValue value = G_VALUE_INIT;
gtk_style_context_get_style_property(style, "prop-name", &value);
//or
gtk_style_context_get_property(style, "prop-name", &value);
/*
*/
g_value_unset(&value) //free memory

Unfortunately, that's all I can say, I'm not expert in this area.
Probably it's going to be rather complicated.

Luca