Am Donnerstag, den 04.04.2019, 23:04 +0100 schrieb Mike Martin via gtk-
app-devel-list:
> Is this possible?
>
> I did originally plan to have certain cells have a background colour
> emphasize that there is a value to change. However as soon as the row
> is
> selected this is all wiped out by the highlight from selected row
>
> So is it possible to set the borders on a cell by cell basis, all I
> can
> find is overall properties for the trreview
>
> Mike

I don't have a definitive answer for you. But just as a headsup: you
can inspect every GTK component's CSS properties interactively while
running the program. You can even live edit the properties.

Here's a guide:

https://blog.gtk.org/2017/04/05/the-gtk-inspector/