On May 27, 2007, at 7:27 AM, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:

> in this particular case, the data passed to the callback is the one
> you
> pass to gtk_action_group_add_actions():
>
>   void gtk_action_group_add_actions (GtkActionGroup
> *action_group,
>                                      const GtkActionEntry *entries,
>                                      guint                 n_entries,
>                                      gpointer              user_data);

I think I understand.  I had been thinking to call
gtk_action_group_add_actions once to add N entries, but in fact I
should call it N times (adding 1 entry at a time with a different
user_data each time).

Many thanks, I'll give it a try,

Jason

--
Jason Hickey                  http://www.cs.caltech.edu/~jyh
Caltech Computer Science      Tel: 626-395-6568 FAX: 626-792-4257