I can take care of committing all the gtk patches along with the
previous patch for gdk events which i already tested and seems to be ok.
One question about the code inside

#ifndef NO_EXPERIMENTS
#endif

shall it be committed and activated, committed but not activated or not
committed at all?

sincerely

Attilio