On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 8:49 PM, Jasper St. Pierre <jstpie...@mecheye.net>
wrote:

> Are you sure? This shouldn't be the case since
>

> https://github.com/anholt/libepoxy/commit/e3051481cc9f5b7b36b317aff1454ee16ea9cdb9
>
> On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 7:54 PM, John Ralls <jra...@ceridwen.us> wrote:
>
>> It looks like we've committed to using libepoxy[1] as a shim for GL
>> support. It looks quite nice, but there's a catch: In spite of the claim in
>> our INSTALL that it's cross-platform, it actually depends on X11.
>>
>> I think that means that we need to have a separate GL interface
>> per-backend.

Jasper's correct; I tried this out  a while ago [1] and it currently does
the right thing in modulesets-unstable [2], although the repository I
specified there pointed to the libepoxy commit _before_ it was merged to
master.

This isn't yet in any release, I suppose we need to wait for libepoxy 1.3.

[1]
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-devel-list/2014-November/msg00012.html
[2]
https://git.gnome.org/browse/gtk-osx/tree/modulesets-unstable/gtk-osx.modules#n85