I'll have a VM up and running very soon, in the meantime please
provide me an username you'd like to use [1] and your SSH public Key.
(mail it at accou...@gnome.org please)

I'll follow-up with the details when the machine is up.

Have a great day!

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/AccountsTeam/AccountNamePolicy

--
Cheers,

Andrea

Debian Developer,
Fedora / EPEL packager,
GNOME Infrastructure Team Coordinator,
GNOME Foundation Board of Directors Secretary,

Homepage: http://www.gnome.org/~av