On Thu, Nov 5, 2015 at 4:32 PM, Daniel Foré <dan...@elementaryos.org> wrote:

> Hey folks,
>
> Sri and Matthias pointed us here. Basically the idea is we want to start a
> discussion about how elementary can be more involved in Gtk+ development
> and Sri thought a good place to start would be to try getting some of our
> Granite widgets into Gtk+. I think I know someone who would be interested
> in porting widgets and getting them into upstream. I guess the big question
> is what you all find most interesting.

Hey, thanks for coming in here. The tab bar widget is one that has been on
the GNOME designer wishlist for a long time too.
It is certainly the most complex widget on your list, but also the most
interesting one from my perspective.
I think there were some people (Carlos ?) who said they would take this on,
but so far nothing has materialized.
Using your implementation as a starting point would be great.