> ardour

LMMS moved handling of support requests and conversations from their mailing
list to GitHub issues and it works. Using GNOME's GitLab as the single place
for discussions can also be considered an alternative. One can respond to
issues via email, and email is how I get my notifications of the issues and
pull requests. It has moderation tools and tags, so Emmanuele might prefer it
to HyperKitty. GitLab works on mobile, though it loads data with AJAX and
annoys me with sidebars and its button kitchensink that I never use.