[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Is this NetEzine stuff somehow tied to the gtk-list, or are these just spammers?

A support mailing list address was added to the old
[EMAIL PROTECTED] at some point, which is bouncing mail sent to that
address.

We are working on resolving that situation (and getting forwarding set
up to send mail on to [EMAIL PROTECTED] instead of through the old
list), but until then, you can take this as a reminder to send your
mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Regards,
                                        Owen