Hi, I have a huuuugeee problem using the combo box.
I'm making a project using FILES and I wanted to assign elements of a file
to the combo box, it's working, but the last element of the file I don't
know how is twice on the combo box. Here's the code:

void asignacombo(char *nombarch)
        {
        fd=fopen(nombarch,"r");
        if (fd==NULL)
                {
                exit(1);
                }
        else
                {
                while(!feof(fd))
                        {
                        fread(&n1,sizeof(struct nom),1,fd);
                        if (strcmp(acum,n1.nombre)!=0)
                                {
                                strcpy(acum,n1.nombre);
                                glist = g_list_append (glist, (g_strdup(acum)));
                                gtk_combo_set_popdown_strings (GTK_COMBO (combo1),
glist);
                                }
                        }
                fclose(fd);