Hi all,

I know that ATK is a toolkit that provides interface between UI-components
and the Assistive technologies. Its all about creating methods and classes
as per the ATK standard and exporting to the AT-SPI layer.

My question is that ( Mine is an embedded device)
1. why we need AT-SPI layer can I directly interface the ATK and and
AT (i.ewithout AT-SPI layer in between). If yes what AT-SPI will
really do.

2. Is libgail.so very necessary for GTK+ application to have the
accessibility feature.(Here iam not talking about GNOME app.). Even if I
dont have libgail.so will there be accessibilty feature implemented?.

Thanks in Advance

Regards,
R Gautam