Hi All,

I have observed memory leak in GTK+ too. I have multiple windows created
when some buttons are pressed and destroyed later. I observed that when i
destroy a window memory allocated to it during its creation is not freed and
memory consumed accumulates and application is killed by OS after a few
window create and destroy cycles.

I am using GTK+ 2.12.2 with MontaVista linux on TI DM6446 platform.

Does anyone know why gtk_widget_destroy  is not freeing memory?

Regards,
Harinandan