On Sat, Aug 22, 2009 at 5:51 PM, Tadej Borovšak <tadeb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi.
>
> > but still after reading thoroughly  i am unable to figure out why the
> > ref_count would be "4" for gtk_window_new() call ?
>
> After gtk_window_new call, refcount is 1. Additional references are
> added by callback mechanism. (Try adding print statement right after
> the creation and you'll see.)

Ok i agree :)
i put printf  after gtk_main() call and found out that ref_count  is 0 which
is good way of saying the finalize will be called when the ref_count drops
to zero and the memory used for window will be returned back to the heap
which all of this means no mem leak in itself
but when i put it throught *valgrind* tool it says 156 bytes loss in memory
how can i free the code from memleak   ?

--
Regards,
~Sid~