Recently I install GTK+3.2.0 according the GTK+3.2.0 installation guide  in
ubuntu 11.04. When I finished the install and reboot the computer,  I found
that system interface has changed and file can't open by mouse. And I  think
the question is GTK 2.x and GTK+3 in the same process is not support. When I
uninstall GTK 2.x, a new question is coming.The GNome is can't work normally
and I can't enter the system interface.
   So how I should do next? Here My GNome version is 2.32.1.If I should first
put the GNome upgraded to 3.2.
    I very much look forward to someone can help me,and to express my heartfelt
thanks.