Hi

I checked again , and my python version was 2.4.3. Its low version may be
the problem, so I updated to 2.7.3 version.

But after I run 'make', error notice as below:

  CC
gdbus_example_objectmanager_server-gdbus-example-objectmanager-server.o
  CCLD   gdbus-example-objectmanager-server
  CC
gdbus_example_objectmanager_client-gdbus-example-objectmanager-client.o
  CCLD   gdbus-example-objectmanager-client
/usr/bin/msgfmt -o test.mo ./de.po; \
/bin/mkdir -p de/LC_MESSAGES; \
cp -f test.mo de/LC_MESSAGES
./de.po:15: keyword "msgctxt" unknown
./de.po:15:8: parse error
/usr/bin/msgfmt: found 2 fatal errors
cp: cannot stat `test.mo': No such file or directory
make[6]: *** [test.mo] Error 1
make[6]: Leaving directory `/root/software/glib-2.32.4/gio/tests'
make[5]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[5]: Leaving directory `/root/software/glib-2.32.4/gio/tests'
make[4]: *** [all] Error 2
make[4]: Leaving directory `/root/software/glib-2.32.4/gio/tests'
make[3]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/root/software/glib-2.32.4/gio'
make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/root/software/glib-2.32.4/gio'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/software/glib-2.32.4'
make: *** [all] Error 2

Could you please help me analyze what's wrong and how can I do next? Thank
you!

Best Regards!
Jeff

Patrick Welche <pr...@cam.ac.uk>
2012-08-28 19:05

收件人
zhang.hen...@zte.com.cn
抄送
gtk-list@gnome.org
主题
Re: Glib Install Error

On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 08:36:58AM +0800, zhang.hen...@zte.com.cn wrote:
> My name is Jeff. When i install glib of the version 2.32.4, i got the
> following error notice in blue font-
> /usr/bin/env: python2.5: No such file or directory

Do you have python installed?

If so, you may wish to set the PYTHON environment variable to point at
it...

Cheers,

Patrick