Hi,
I'm working on an Input Method (IM) (via  GtkIMContext) that uses
JsonParser/Reader from json-glib to load configuration information from JSON
files. When the IM is first loaded from the context menu in a GtkTextView it
loads the JSON fine. However, if the IM is unloaded via the context menu and
then reloaded I get:
imtest:26416): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: cannot register existing type
`JsonParser'(imtest:26416): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_once_init_leave: assertion
`result != 0' failed(imtest:26416): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_object_new:
assertion `G_TYPE_IS_OBJECT (object_type)' failed
and the program hangs.
I'm pretty new to Gtk and am at a loss here as I don't register the JsonParser
in the first place. Any pointers to where to look would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
Pete