Lately I have noticed that gdk_window_add_filter() no longer seems to be
passing keypress / release events (event->type=2,3) to the filter function.
Has anybody else observed this behaviour ? Is there a solution for this ?

Salsaman.

http://lives.sourceforge.net
https://www.ohloh.net/accounts/salsaman