Hello all,

I'm having a sporadic problem with child processes spawned by
g_spawn_async_with_pipes() not being reaped in my GMainLoop. It only seems to
happen when the machine is under some amount of load.

Here's the relevant parts of the code and a strace:
https://gist.github.com/worr/0f95fe3cc32777788c55

Here's the full file without anything omitted:
https://raw.github.com/worr/wsh/develop/library/src/cmd.c

Here's a link to the full strafe (gripped ~748K):
http://www.filedropper.com/strace-wshout

I'm at a loss as to why this is sporadic, and why the parent process fails to
reap the child. The child calls exit_group (this is clear from the strace), and
it also completes in under 5 minutes, so it shouldn't need to be killed by my
timeout. However, the wait4() syscall lasts about 5 minutes (also clear from
the strace).

Any ideas?

Thanks,
William Orr