Hi Daniel,

I can only find one email to this list about this, which is about
maximizing windows on Broadway. I'm sorry I didn't reply, but I was busy
that day. I do remember investigating the question before getting poked to
do something else instead.

Broadway is indeed not "officially" supported, in that it's not ready for
production.

On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 6:55 PM, Daniel Kasak <d.j.kasak...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi all. Unfortunately, my last couple of posts to various gtk lists on
> this topic have had ZERO replies :(
>
> This is giving me the impression that broadway is not officially
> supported, and possibly developed and maintained by a single person. Is
> this the case? Does anyone know who I'd contact who does know about
> broadway status?
>
> Dan

  Jasper