>> Hi;

>>> Perfect. Since we are already on the mentioned list who could I send
>>> my public SSH key?
>>
>> You should first set up something on your system, and then contact the
>> GNOME system administrators to replicate it on the gnome.org
>> infrastructure. If you don't have a system you can spare, you should
>> probably outline what you're planning to do on the list first.
> I'm starting from https://git.gnome.org/browse/gtk3-build-system/ on a
> CentOS 6.5 VM.
>
> I will check all the native/cross build systems posted on the list and
> collect the patches if needed.
> Thank you everyone for sharing your work.
> To help native debugging I plan using cv2pdb, will see how it goes.
> https://github.com/rainers/cv2pdb
I see there are many patches hanging around in Bugzilla and external
repositories.
To finish and let others track this work more easily I have set up two
repositories on GitHub since I don't have commit access to GTK+:
https://github.com/rbalint/gtk
https://github.com/rbalint/gtk3-build-system
Feel free to send PR-s which would help fixing the Windows builds. New
patches should also be sent to GTK+ bugzilla, _this is not a fork of
the project_ just a place to collect patches.
I will also merge/rebase progress from official gtk+ tree to have the
patches merged in the meantime.

It would be a great help from GTK+devs if you could check and
accept/reject patches related to Windows currently waiting in
Bugzilla.

Cheers,
Balint