Thanks.

Regards,
  Miroslav

On 27.11.2015. 8:50, codekiddy wrote:
Hi Miroslav!

I have added your suggestion to my TODO list <https://github.com/codekiddy2/Visual-Studio-gtkmm/blob/msvc-140/readme/TODO.md>, which is at present already too long, I truly hope to clear this list one day. But for now, I don't know, it's too early and there is still a lot of stuff to do with current status as you can see.

Thank you for feedback!