I am currently styling my GTK+3 application with animations (using CSS
transitions), and I was wondering if I could use CSS Transformations to
style my widgets. As far as the gtk3 documentation and Google, I have only
found references to using CSS Transformations with gtk icons, using
-gtk-icon-transform:
property. Adding the css transform property to a gtk widget in the
following way:

widget {
    transform: scaleX(1);
}

result in an error (" Gtk-WARNING **: Theme parsing error: 'transform' is
not a valid property name").

Is there any way to use CSS Transforms on regular gtk widgets? If not, is
support for css transformations planned?

Thank you.