Dear Team,

We are currently making an application with the Gtk3+ system to create
configuration software for our Ubuntu based system - a commercial system.

We have seen that you wrote that the software is LGPL and we evaluated the
pkg-config used, finding out, that it links static, as we read everything,
the LGPL states that in case we link static, we have to provide all source
to the recipients - possibly, which rather a "small" problem, as the code
also includes confidential routines and information.

So my questions is, is there a useful whitepaper how to link dynamically,
which also might not be a bad idea, or, whether you allow us to link static
for the project - how is your standard procedure for that?

It would be great to hear from you. You might enjoy what we have created
with your product as well - optically and from the point of view of
function.

Greetings from Central America

Guido Woltmann

Dipl.-Ing(FH)