Hi,
Sorry me again (By the way, am I in the good place by sending email or should I
report bugs ?)

Compiling gobject-introspection on MacOS 10.6 has always been a nightmare for
and I really often end with the error message I copy/paste at the end of this
message.

This is not exactly my point here (even if having a working
object-introspection would allow me to compile gtk3 …)
I wonder if in
https://git.gnome.org/browse/gtk-osx/plain/modulesets-stable/gtk-osx.modules

  <autotools id="gtk+" autogen-sh="autoreconf"
             autogenargs="--with-gdktarget=quartz --enable-quartz-relocation
--disable-introspection">
and
    <dependencies>
[…]