Miroslav,

I installed NoteCasePro from your download page to my M1Pro MBP running the
Ventura developer beta and it looks just like your screenshot. It also has
Gtk-3.24.30. Can you give me a link to your Gtk3.24.33 installer?

I think that the reason you can't see the problem is that your 2017 MBA doesn't
have a Retina display. I'll check it on my MacPro that does have a Retina
display in a bit and follow up.

I haven't tried cross-compiling to arm64 from intel yet, but it didn't work at
all back in the PPC->Intel days so when I was distributing PPC apps I built on
the respective machines. Universal builds definitely don't work from the
command line, I did try that. I can also say that I haven't seen any
significant behavior differences between running Intel builds with Rosetta2 and
native builds on M1s, so I think it's unlikely that that's the problem. The
Xcode version shouldn't matter either.

Regards,
John Ralls