> > Or ::Cookbook, as a collection of recipes would customarily be
> > called. :-)
>
> actually i wouldn't necessarily expect the recipes/cookbook style stuff to be
> runnable scripts anyway. they should be stripped down to only the relevant
> portion of code with lots of discussion and comments. if someone out there has

How about collecting all examples into a package called
Gtk2::Ex::Cookbook. But still maintain the wiki with relevant snippets
of code but point to the actual working examples in the package (/cvs)

My rationale is that typically beginners (from my own experience)
prefer functioning code than snippets/pseudo-code just 'cos its easy
to play around with working code than snippets.

At the sametime, the wiki will serve as a reference point or entry
point and its easy to find through google.

Just my 2 cents :)

Regards,

Ofey.