On Thu, 08 Nov 2007 14:04:11 +0800
"Ye Wenbin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Hi,
>The add_watch function seem not work in Windows. I test using
>this script:
>
>use Gtk2 '-init';
>use Glib qw/FALSE TRUE/;
>Glib::IO->add_watch(
>     fileno(STDIN),
>     'in',
>     \&callback,
>     \*STDIN,
>);
>Gtk2->main;
>
>sub callback {
>     my ($fd, $cond, $fh) = @_;
>     my $line = <$fh>;
>     print "You just input $line\n";
>     return FALSE;
>}
>
>The script works in Ubuntu.
>But in windows, seem the program is block in the mainloop, and
>all inputs will appear in the command line after I press Ctrl-C.

Sorry for the late reply, but I just happen to see this.
I don't use windows, but try readline instead of <>

sub watch_callback {

#       print "@_\n";

        my ($fd, $condition, $fh) = @_;

        my $line = readline STDIN;

        print $line;

        #always return TRUE to continue the callback

        return 1;

}

zentara

http://zentara.net/Remember_How_Lucky_You_Are.html