I use the theme selector available here:
http://gtk-win.sourceforge.net/home/index.php/Downloads , the file you want is
gtk2-themes-2009-09-07-ash.exe

Install this into the directory which you have installed Perl (on my system the
path is C:\camelbox).

I ship my entire perl directory with my application – so the end user will have
the themes installed. You can then give the user access to the C:\<perl
path>\gtk2_prefs.exe where they can change the look and feel of all Gtk2 apps
on their system - OR – to force your application to load a particular theme,
use this code early in your program,  replacing “Unity” with whatever theme you
wish to:

my $mod   = Gtk2::RcStyle->new;
$mod->Gtk2::Rc::parse_string(
qq[