This means that we don't have to change our code, right? There are already some
users complaining about non-working keyboard-shortcuts et cetera.
Those users are most likely users of very up-to-date distros like ArchLinux or
Gentoo. As far as understand, the problem will be fixed with the next gtk2-perl
release?

Mario