On Sun, Aug 23, 2015 at 12:31 PM, Torsten Schönfeld <kaffeeti...@gmx.de> wrote:
> On 23.08.2015 20:53, Brian Manning wrote:
>>
>> Sorry, to add a bit, I usually run 'perl Makefile.PL; make dist', then
>> move the tarball to another directory and build in there by hand
>> first, then with cpanm if building by hand has no errors.  Maybe you
>> have leftovers in your tree that makes it work for you?
>

> The issue then is probably that bin/perli11ndoc is missing from the MANIFEST
> file.  I can't push a fix right now, but feel free to do so yourself if it
> solves the problem.

Yep, that was the problem; I ran 'make manifest' and committed the
change to the MANIFEST file, and G:O:I is building with no problems
now.

I'll create a release and upload to CPAN tomorrow my time.

Nice work on this by the way, I think this will help a lot of people
get the info they need to work with G:O:I and friends without dancing
around on the gnome.org website.

Thanks,

Brian