On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 09:06:04 +0800
>>>>>> "Andy" == Andy Stewart <lazycat.mana...@gmail.com> wrote:

Andy> Above is not truth.

Hmm..
Andy> In developing version of gtk2hs, we have update some part to
Andy> 2.18.3 Of course, not all code have update to 2.18, we need
Andy> people help us update-to-date.

It would be nice to update the above mentioned page to reflect the
truth. Otherwise, Haskell bindings look as almost-abandoned covering
only up to 2.10 and with partial support of 2.12.

Andy> Now, just few gtk2hs developers on update-to-date work.

Yeah, I'm aware of it...will try to help.

Otoh, I unsubscribed (by mistake) from the list and wasm't aware of
Axel's 'Creating new bindings' post and therefore sent my 'roadmap'
post.

Still, it would be nice to update web-site with the clear info about
the curent status of binding along with some roadmap for future
release(s) and plans for future improvements etc.

Andy> GTK-3.0 stable enough?
Andy> If so, we will try update to Gtk-3.0.

Well, 2.20 will be released soon, and the next one can evolve into 3.0.

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Hlapicina, Croatia  | GPG key: F96FF5F6