On Wed, 2009-11-11 at 22:50 +0800, Andy Stewart wrote:
> Hi Axel,
>
> Have you working on fix concurrent -threaded flag problem?
> Could you give me a rough idea how long can fix?

I have prepared something that I have in a working copy. Some of it I
have already pushed into darcs, namely changing the mkWidget function
into a tuple containing the constructor as before and the destructor
wich can thereby be different for Gtk+ objects and other objects (e.g.
Cairo objects, Pango objects, etc). The changes that we need to make are
that the destructors of Gtk+ add the objects that needs to be destructed
to a list which is then destructed from the main loop.

> Have some work i can help? I want make gtk2hs works with -threaded as
> quickly as possible.
>
> Or post your newest patch at here, i can help you test it. :)

I see if I can make some progress on it. As I've already started it,
it's probably easier if I finish this. Testing any result would of
course be very welcome.

> Expected your response.

I'll keep you posted.

Cheers,