It's newsest version of Embedded.hs (that use EventM instead Events)

But strange is this error not always occur.

If i remove `keyPress` callback.
Just fork child process in `socektMain` like below:

------------------------------> fork in socketMain start
 forkPlugProcess notebook PlugEditor "Editor"     -- create editor GtkPlug
 forkPlugProcess notebook PlugTerminal "Terminal" -- create terminal GtkPlug
------------------------------> fork in socketMain end

Won't haven't any problem.

So problem must be occur when SocektMain handle `keyPress` callback.
But i don't know why, In logical, it should be works fine.

  -- Andy