Hi Lyle,

sudo aptitude install automake libglade2-dev libgtksourceview-dev
libgtksourceview2.0-dev libgconf2-dev librsvg2-dev
libgstreamer-plugins-base0.10-dev libgstreamer0.10-dev libgtkglext1-dev
libgnomevfs2-dev xulrunner-dev libvte-dev libvte-common -y

Above is all Ubuntu packages for build gtk2hs.

  -- Andy