Hi Andy,

sorry for not responding. I am not quite sure what the purpose of the
functions below is and thus, I don't know how or even if they should
be bound. They seem to be used to connect signals. So they either
mirror functions that already exist. It would be good to understand
the difference between these two sets of functions. Could you find
out why these functions exist?

Cheers,
Axel.