On Mar 9, 2010, at 18:19, Andy Stewart wrote:

> Axel Simon <axel.si...@in.tum.de> writes:
>
>> Is this with the current darcs version of Gtk2Hs?
> Yes.
> gtk2hs darcs version with GHC 6.12.1 on Ubuntu 9.10

Ok, so maybe there is still a bug with respect to finalizers in the
threaded RTS. However, I'm not sure what happens when you do a
'forkProcess'. Are you following the advice on

http://www.haskell.org/ghc/docs/latest/html/libraries/unix-2.4.0.0/
System-Posix-Process.html#v%3AforkProcess

that tells you not to do anything but run 'executeFile' in the forked
process?

Axel.