Hi Axel,

I have update all modules `Abstract` to Gtk+ 2.18.3 (except Container
and Widget)!

And in Container and Widget, i have update most code (95%), just some functions
or signals need add new type that haven't bind. And some need research C
code.

Now, i'm just keep moving to update other modules, i will adjust all
those detail after i bind all modules.

Please check my code when you have time.

Cheers,

  -- Andy