On 08/04/2010 16:26, Simon Marlow wrote:

> I did 'make clean', re-configured with --disable-split-objs, and I still
> see the same error. Any more ideas?
>
> gtk/Graphics/UI/Gtk.hs.pp:295:0:
> Failed to load interface for `Graphics.UI.Gtk.General.AccelGroup':
> Use -v to see a list of the files searched for.

I just noticed there is an earlier error that didn't cause the build to
stop, but perhaps this is the real problem:

./tools/c2hs/c2hsLocal +RTS -RTS -iglib:cairo::gtk
--precomp=gtk/gtk.precomp -o gtk/Graphics/UI/Gtk/Entry/Entry.hs
gtk/Graphics/UI/Gtk/Entry/Entry.chs
c2hsLocal: Errors during expansion of binding hooks:

gtk/Graphics/UI/Gtk/Entry/Entry.chs.pp:255: (column 8) [ERROR]
   >>> Unknown identifier!
   Cannot find a definition for `EntryIconPosition' in the header file.

Cheers,
        Simon