I'm doing some Haskell development on Ubuntu 9.10 and needed to get leksah
and gtk2hs installed an running with ghc 6.12 and the Haskell platform. I
encountered some build problems with both gtk2hs and lekash but fixed them
by downloading the source and creating patches. I just submitted a minor
patch yesterday to this mailing list for gtk2hs (one of the demos).

Is the process for doing so? As I do more development I want to submit any
fixes or enhancements for review and possible inclusion. This is my first
open source project so I am not familar with the processes. My background is
in compiler and operating system development.
-Peter Krupp