Hi Axel,

My project need lots function to handle files, and file functions in GHC
not convenient for Gtk+ code, always need encode or decode.

And we plan to departed GnomeVFS, but GIO is un-complete and haven't
same functions to replace GnomeVFS.

So i plan to binding GIO, first of all, i try to fix ApiGen to generate
code, or you know how to fix it?
I will binding GIO by hand if i can't fix ApiGen.

Except gstreamer, i have convert all packages to Cabal.
Before i *send* those Cabal pathes i need you adjust gtk.cabal or
Setup.hs to make Cabal packages can compile pass (Types.chs and Signal.chs)

I have send mail talk detail of above problems, but no response, too
busy?

Of course, i will *send* gio patches instead push directly to let you
review code.

Cheers,

  -- Andy