On 29 April 2010 12:57, Andy Stewart <lazycat.mana...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We have transform all core packages (glib, cairo, pango, gtk) to
> Cabalized version.
>
> And i have finish all non-core packages to Cabal (except gstreammer)
> We can install all packages by Cabal after Axel apply my Cabal patches.

Thanks for all your great work on this!  It is really good progress.

I tested current readonly darcs with ghc-6.12.2 and it works well. :-)

Then I think I will deprecate the current gtk2hs from Fedora and wait for
cabal packages to be released: assuming the cabal packages
will be released separately, is that correct?

Jens