Hi all,

I think I've just pushed some patches, although I'm not sure they went
through.

The patches should make gio, gtk and pango build but gstreamer is
still broken and other packages that use signals will break. The news
are:

- the connect_ functions are now generated in each module and never
exported to other modules (this breaks other modules that used to
import the Signal module of gtk)

- the gtkmarshal.list file is now copied to gtk (and called
marshal.list). Some instances here that are not
   used by gtk should be removed from this file.

- pango now builds correctly with the global Gtk2HsSetup.hs

- Gtk2HsSetup.hs has changed and is now able to build several type
hierarchies (used in gstreamer)

- gtk now has a flag whether it should depend on gio or not

- gio now only depends on glib

Please, Andy, feel free to fix things but don't revert stuff just
because it doesn't build.

Cheers,
Axel