Hi Gabriel,

sorry about not reading the Trac page, I should do that more often...

On 01.05.11 00:32, Gabriel Gonzalez wrote:
> I made a patched version of gtk2hs substituting in rts_evalLazyIO (see
> bug page for details) instead and this fixed the problem.  However, I
> don't know if this is an ideal solution since maybe it might lead to
> space leaks.  I was hoping you guys could comment on whether or not it's
> important to use the stricter rts_evalIO.
Yes, that seems reasonable. Does this affect the way non-void values are
returned? I.e. if they are thunks and only evaluated lazily, is there a
chance that the C code in hsgclosure.c will bail? Can you check if
returning integers from a signal handler still works? (Both with the
flag closure_signals set and reset when you do a cabal configure.)

Cheers,
Axel