On Tue, 2011-08-30 at 20:05 +0100, Duncan Coutts wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> With Axel's permission I'm helping out with the release of gtk2hs-0.12.1

> Pre-release tarballs
> ====================
>
> I've got some pre-release tarballs for you all to try out and report
> issues.
>
> http://code.haskell.org/~duncan/gtk2hs/

I've yet to hear any about build results on OSX or Windows. If you have
tried or do try on either of those platforms then please let us know. I
think that is the only thing we are now waiting for, so please send in
your build results.

I've uploaded new revisions of the five core packages:
      * glib
      * gio
      * cairo
      * pango
      * gtk
(some meta-data updates since last pre-release)

Plus I've now got tarballs for a number of the extra packages:
      * gconf
      * glade
      * gstreamer
      * gtkglext
      * gtksourceview
      * soegtk
      * svgcairo
      * vte
      * webkit

Again, these all seem to build with ghc-6.10, 6.12, 7.0 & 7.2. All
patches are now in the darcs repos too.

Duncan