Hi everyone

I have just created my gtk2hs darks repo and confirmed that the fix
for the segfault when using bufferInsertText signal has been fixed.

I would just like to comment on how easy it was to get everything building.
Thanks to the gtk2hs devs and contributors for making it so easy and keep up the
good work.

Special thanks to wagnerdm for fixing my problem.

Now that I have a gtk2hs darcs repo I can consider contributing patches :)

Kind regards
Rouan