Hi Hamish -- I'll take a look.

Quoting Hamish Mackenzie <ham...@firestream.co.uk>:

> Can we add the bindings as they are to Hackage?  They are actually
> mostly generated from the WebKit IDL files using
> https://github.com/ghcjs/domconv-webkit so we have a few options...
> 1) Add the generated files as they are
> 2) Include the generator and IDL files and build them during the install
> 3) Include the generator and look for the IDL files

My preferred option is a bit like a mix of 1) and 2), namely:

* include the generator (and IDL files?) in the repository
* when releasing, include the generated files (but not the generator
or IDL files)

Dunno how feasible that is -- it seems that's pretty much what you're
proposing anyway? -- but even if that's not how it is now it's
something to work for, not a prerequisite for making a release. Thanks
for the efforts!

~d