I am keen to get updated Gtk2Hs packages into Hackage (so that I can do the
same for Leksah).

If someone grants me (HamishMackenzie) access, I would be happy to upload
candidate packages to Hackage.

I have updated the version numbers and pointed the Source-Repository
fields to point at github
https://github.com/gtk2hs/gtk2hs/commit/b6769ccd7627147c115c5b615d96704d6368bb57

I am not aware of any outstanding bugs.

To make it easier to install Gtk2Hs on Windows I have added the header
files, import libraries and pkg-config files to the latest Leksah binary
installer.

To build Gtk2Hs on Windows

 * Download Leksah binary - current one is...
      http://www.leksah.org/packages/leksah-0.13.2.8-ghc-7.6.3.exe
 * Install Leksah in C:\Leksah (or another dir without spaces in the path)
 * Add C:\Leksah\bin to your PATH
 * Follow the instructions here... https://github.com/gtk2hs/gtk2hs

I would like to do the same for OS X, but the Leksah OS X binary uses the
macports libiconv (so it would not work with the standard builds of GHC).

Thanks,
Hamish