Murray, I most sincerely apologize.  I thought I was helping by giving
more description of the problem to help avoid people who might
contribute spending a lot of time on something that won't work.

Based on most of the responses it has taken more than one message to
clarify the problem.

I appreciate all the suggestions.  I can tell that a number of users
have done a lot of research and even presented code, that in this case
hasn't addressed the problem because they didn't fully understand that
objective.

I'm probably talking too much now, even though I'm not sure if my
problem is described clear.

-- L. James

--
L. D. James