Hi,

I'm porting a 2D Animation Software from gtkmm3 to gtkmm4.

As a drawing tool, it heavily relies on Gtk::DrawingArea and mouse
activities (movements and presses).  I got the keyboard activity working
from a different code demo.

I've tried the Cairo-based Clock demo, and adjusted my code to reflect
needed changes to port to gtkmm4.  Now, I'm currently missing mouse
activities.

I've read the gtkmm4 changes section
<https://developer-old.gnome.org/gtkmm-tutorial/unstable/gtkmm-tutorial.html#changes-gtkmm4>
of the tutorial (
https://developer-old.gnome.org/gtkmm-tutorial/unstable/gtkmm-tutorial.html#changes-gtkmm4)
but content is more of a note than actual information for beginner porters
like me.  By any chance, does someone have a snippet of DrawingArea where
mouse activities are currently handled?  I believe I could work on that and
be on my merry way.

I've tried the IRC but there's no activity at all.  I tried the gtk channel
but could only be helpful to a certain extent.

~creek23