Steve, Louis, and everyone else interested in these bikes--guys, come on,
we've all been on the 'net long enough to know how often these "news
breaks" show up on these sites!  Remember the "next generation" ST1100
that had a RADD front end, and looked a lot like a blend of the current
ST, the GTS, and the CBR XX?  Still waiting for my dealer to get one of
those in his shop.

These are fun, they're creative, they're nice to dream about, and they're
very very unlikely to ever grace your garage.

Too bad, too.  Personally, I'd like to buy the TDM600.  There's a better
chance Yami-folks will see the light and bring in the TRX850 or SZR660,
and neither of those is likely.

Phil

P.S.  Thanks for the URL, it's still pretty cool, I have to admit.